Career Pathways

Battelle Report

New jobs of all skill levels will accompany 16 Tech development over the next 10-20 years. Plans call for a Phase 1 build-out over the next ten years with more than 2,600 jobs associated with that initial development. Of those jobs, 61 percent are expected to be entry-level and middle-skills jobs, while the remaining 39 percent will be high-skill jobs. As development progresses, and jobs are identified, 16 Tech will provide details about job opportunities, skills training and other job-readiness programs.

In the first 10 years, 16 Tech is estimated to result in more than 2,600 jobs, and over $450 million in private investment.


Entry Level & Middle Skill Jobs


High Skill Jobs